Sunday, May 25, 2008

Third Day

Since more guests checked in yesterday,

I saw more people enjoying a hot spring this morning.

The hotel with the hospitality refined over 100 years has a room for wedding too.
My relative was one of them who had wedding at this Hyakumangoku hotel.




At the traditional hotel with long history, the Japanese style wedding party went really well.


Since there wasn't a shrine in the hotel, my relative held a wedding at the shrine close to the hotel.





After the wedding celemony, everyone followed the bridegroom who was moving to the hotel.

At the entrance, everyone including guests were celebrating them with a warm applause.

Since Kaga-Yamashiro hot spring is one of tourist spots, many tourists come over the sea.

These days, it has been rare to see a traditional Japanese wedding, so that tourists from

Thaiwan seemed really excited to see my relative in kimono dress.


←At the shirine, with my relative.

I had really great time at her wedding and

enjoyed Kaga-Yamashiro hot spring which locates

in Ishikawa prefecture(north).

No comments: