Sunday, July 13, 2008

Final project's process so far...

I've started to edit my final project since 2 weeks ago.
So far, it's been well i guess.
When I tried to use the movie from DVD, it was really complicated process I had to do.
Because of the different format, I couldn't just drag/drop.
Since I use the final cut pro for first time, I've been having a really hard time to edit using that.
But Fumi, John, Irene helped me a lot.

About the project, I went to the St.Mary Church in Azabu-jyuban to interview the priest on last Saturday.
He was really kind and accepted my interview. So, the interview went through really well.
After the interview, I went to school to edit my project.
The project is now half-way done.
After I left the school, I went to Shibuya to meet my friend.
And I thought it's a good idea to go to the "Christon Cafe", a restaurant decorated as a church and take a movie of inside the restaurant since I brought the handycam for the priest's interview. I will capture it tomorrow at school.
Since tomorrow is the undergraduate student holiday, I will come to school and edit all day.
I hope it'll be done in this week.

No comments: